Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my Blog. I really have no clue what I am going to do with this thing, but more than likely I will just ramble. I have some experience doing websites, but I generally try to keep those tidy looking. In doing so, I procrastinate a lot. Sometimes just laying crap out in no organized fashion gets the info out faster.

My intent here is to just generally post what I am up to in the shooting and professional world. Sometimes you may get a glimps into an article I am working on for the website, or you may just get to read about how I jacked something up. I am a former Marine so that happens quite often. This should also allow me to get some pics up from matches or schools quicker than posting them on the website.

And of course you will get to hear me whine about having to answer the same questions over and over again on the several web forums I frequent. More than likely I will use this Blog to comment on some of those questions so I can link back when they are asked again in a week.....or day.

No comments:

Post a Comment