Saturday, November 6, 2010

Vortex Razor HD Review has been posted.

I have finally gotten around to completing the Razor HD 5-20x50mm review on 8541tactical.com. The Razor has proven to be an extremely high quality optic with features specifically intended for the tactical shooter. I only found a few very small items to dislike. Overall the glass was clear. The turrets tracked accurately and reproduced what I was seeing in the reticle. The EBR-2 reticle in our Razor has proven useful on multiple unknown distance targets, movers and precision targets. Take a look at the full review and let me know what you think.

The AE Mk II review should follow shortly. It has been finished and published in Sniperworx Magazine, but I have not gotten it formatted for the website yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment